Two-Day National Workshop with Dennis McCarthy:
‘Lean TPM – A Practical Blueprint for Performance Improvement’
The Best Practice Network is proud to host Dennis McCarthy, UK-based Author and Lean Expert, to run a series of workshops in August and September 2018, across Queensland, Western Australia, New South Wales and Victoria.
These premium two-day workshops are recommended for Operations Managers, Maintenance Managers and CI Managers wanting to improve their Lean TPM skills, apply proven Lean TPM diagnostic benchmarks, and drive flow and flexibility through focused improvement.
Learn how well-respected and award-winning organisations combine the power of Lean, Lean Sigma and TPM to ratchet up year-on-year performance. Each are proven improvement toolsets, but combining them to target specific business drivers accelerates the pace of improvement.
Understand how the Lean TPM Route Map delivers stability and then optimised equipment and process performance to release the full potential of Lean workflow and customer responsiveness.
Objectives and Topics:
This two-day workshop is designed to help you:
- understand the lessons learned by moving from good to better to best
- Apply proven Lean TPM diagnostics benchmarks for each step to measure your organisation’s progress
- Develop action plans to build on existing good practices and accelerate progress upon return to your workplace.
Workshop Dates and Locations:
- QLD – 29 and 30 August
- WA – 4 and 5 September
- NSW – 10 and 11 September
- VIC – 13 and 14 September
Host sites to be confirmed. 9am to 4pm both days
- Two Day Workshop:
- $850 for Best Practice Network members (plus GST)
- $1250 for non-members (plus GST)
Supply name, position title, email and phone number to:
- Kevin Bennett, Network Facilitator QLD&NSW – 0407 144 963 / firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dennis McCarthy, Author & Lean Expert
Dennis is a recognised authority on the application of Lean and TPM tools to deliver year-on-year improvement in performance. He has helped many well known organisations on their improvement journey, including: 3M; General Motors; Ford; BP; Dow Corning; Ikea; Mitsubishi; Pepsi and General Electric.
In addition Dennis is a regular speaker at national and international manufacturing conferences. He is the author of: