Congratulations to all the winners at the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards, announced on Tuesday 14 May 2019.
We are thrilled that two of our valued Members received awards.
Rochelle Avinu, Leica Biosystems was awarded the Woman Manufacturer of the Year award, for excellence in leadership and innovation in manufacturing industry.
The Manufacturer of the Year (Large Business) was awarded to another Best Practice Network member, Dulux Australia!
2019 Company Award winners
- Company Induction: RUAG
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small Business: Columbia Aust
- Manufacturer of the Year – Medium Business: Safetech
- Manufacturer of the Year – Large Business: Dulux Aust
- Leader in Workforce Skills Development: Barker Trailers
- Leader in Industry 4.0: Robert Bosch
- Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation: Air Radiators
- Leader Global Supply Chain Partnerships: Holden
2019 Individual Award winners
- Honour Roll – Service to Industry: Geoffrey Bell
- Young Manufacturer of Year: Nicholas Orchowksi
- Woman Manufacturer of the Year: Rochelle Avinu
“Our manufacturing industry is one of Victoria’s greatest strengths and successfully exports and contributes to our thriving economy.” Minister for Jobs, Innovation & Trade Martin Pakula.