Registrations are open for the Best Practice Network National Summit, to be held at SurfAir Beach Hotel QLD on Friday 23 February 2018.
The 2018 National Summit features an impressive line-up of speakers including Shingo Prize Winner Drew Locher, and keynote speakers from some of Australia’s most successful companies.
Attendance is included in your Best Practice Network Membership. The cost for non-members is $900(exGST).
International Guest Speaker:
- Drew Locher, Author and Shingo Prize Winner, Managing Director of Change Management Associates
- Doug Rickarby, Divisional Manager Manufacturing – Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
- Paul Schmeja, CEO, First Contact
- David Greaves, CEO, Darwalla Group
- Stuart Anderson, Regional Vice President Supply Asia Pacific, AstraZeneca
- Kim Gallant, Continuous Improvement Manager, Airbus Group Australia Pacific
- Madhawa Atapattu, CEO, Fashion Garments
- David King, Dulux Operations Manager, DuluxGroup
- Anthony Wensley, Site Manager, Gympie Laminex Group
Registration Enquiries: Kevin Bennett / 0407 144 963 / email@example.com
While in Australia, Drew Locher will be delivering Lean Leadership and Coaching for Improvement Workshops (QLD Dates – 22 February, VIC Date – 28 & 29 February, NSW Date – 5 & 6 March). View full Drew Locher Workshop details here.
SurfAir Beach Hotel are offering special accommodation rates for delegates attending the 2018 Best Practice Network National Summit.
To book your accommodation call 07 5412 0100 / firstname.lastname@example.org