The Best Practice Network is delighted to announce that Nick Katko, US-based author of “The Lean CFO”, will present at our upcoming 2018 National Summit.
With almost 30 years of Lean and Lean Accounting experience, Nick is an early pioneer of Lean Accounting. Nick previously worked as the CFO at Bullard, where he implemented a complete lean management accounting system. Nick is the author of “The Lean CFO” and co-author of “The Lean Business Management System“.
Nick joins our team of expert presenters – which includes International Speaker Drew Locher, multiple Shingo Award Winner, and senior leaders from leading Australian companies.
Registrations are open – book your spot now!
The Best Practice Network National Summit will be held at SurfAir Beach Hotel QLD on Friday 23 February 2018.
Attendance is included in your Best Practice Network Membership. The cost for non-members is $900(exGST).
International Guest Speakers:
- Drew Locher, Author and Shingo Prize Winner, Managing Director of Change Management Associates
- Nick Katko, Lean Accounting Pioneer, Author of the “The Lean CFO”
- Doug Rickarby, Divisional Manager Manufacturing – Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
- Paul Schmeja, CEO, First Contact
- David Greaves, CEO, Darwalla Group
- Kim Gallant, Continuous Improvement Manager, Airbus Group Australia Pacific
- Madhawa Atapattu, CEO, Fashion Garments
- David King, Dulux Operations Manager, DuluxGroup
- Anthony Wensley, Site Manager, Gympie Laminex Group
Registration Enquiries: Kevin Bennett / 0407 144 963 / email@example.com
While in Australia, Nick Katko will deliver the Introduction to Lean Accounting Workshop at the Summit venue on 22 February 2018. View full Nick Katko Workshop details here.
Drew Locher will also be delivering Lean Leadership and Coaching for Improvement Workshops (QLD Dates – 22 February, VIC Date – 28 & 29 February, NSW Date – 5 & 6 March). View full Drew Locher Workshop details here.
SurfAir Beach Hotel are offering special accommodation rates for delegates attending the 2018 Best Practice Network National Summit.
To book your accommodation call 07 5412 0100 / firstname.lastname@example.org